11/05/2009

Time passes so fast......

Hi, it's been so long since the last time I have written in my blog. Well this few days I am kind of busy with Prize Giving Day, art and a thing call Tan Kah Kee award-which we have to invent something useful to a group of people. Well although this thing is kind of stupid but we have to do it otherwise we have to write 2 pages of invention. Some of the people in my class have decided to write 2 pages of invention while prefer to do that thing. My progress is going on fine but the thing that I have already created is kind of lost and I could not find it anywhere, so I need to make a new one. And last but not least, it's gonna be school holidays, some of my friends have already gone overseas-so good lor...... But never mind I will still see some of them during Christmas Eve cause we having a sleep-over party at Sharonica's house...... But I haven ask my parents yet-need to wait until that day coming soon then can ask......haiz...... Hope to write soon again-if can......

No comments:

Post a Comment